Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How to pair : Over-The-Knee Boots

A couple of weeks ago I met the ladies and gents from Blog Bloom for Banter and Beans meet-up.  Banter and Beans is a monthly meet-up where bloggers meet to learn about the industry of blogging. Anything from fonts to how to monetize your blog. Melissa and Celeste founder of Blog Bloom are a wealth of knowledge, fun and informative. If you are a new blogger or a just looking to learn some new tricks, definitely check them out! 






Outside of Soy Cafe after the meet-up. Thanks Melissa for the awesome photographs!



Okay, so it is definitely Autumn now and I could not be happier to wear boots and bare my legs. Autumn is that time of year where you can wear your big chunky sweater, a pair of boots and not have to worry about layering on a heavy coat! Ahhh.... I love it! Paring an oversized sweater dress with over-the-knee boots are one of my favorite ways to style these boots. Because OTK boots are super sexy I like to pair it with something a bit more loose and casual.



Sweater Dress: Urban Outfitters Boots:BCBG Girls Purse: Phillip Lim for Target Jewelry: Vintage  Sunnies: Zara

Some of the bloggers that attended Blog Bloom. 

I was thinking about a new video about how to pair knee high boots or over-the-knee boots. What do you think? Would you like to see that? 


No comments: