Thursday, October 10, 2013

Boyfriend Jeans


Boyfriend Jeans have been a staple in my wardrobe for the last several season! Not only are they more comfortable than a pair of skinnies but they can make a outfit look relaxed and effortless. As I mentioned, my rule of thumb when dressing in the morning is typically pairing opposites. Since the boyfriends jeans have a more relax feel, I paired the look with a tailored and texturized blazer. I almost never match shoes with what I am wear but somehow the brocade blazer and pumps matched each other perfectly, of course I broke up the matchy-matchy-ness with a stripe shirt. 



Blazer: URBN (old) Shirt: Zara Jeans: Zara Shoes: Salvatore Ferragomo Jewelry: Mix of Vintage

Do you own a pair of boyfriend jeans ? If you are interested in a pair and don't want to splurge, I would highly recommend shopping at thrift stores. Find a pair that is a straight or boot cut and is a few sizes larger than what you normally wear. You will not go wrong with a pair of vintage Levi's, they are drool worthy, when perfectly worn in and have patches and rips throughout.

No comments: