Friday, July 19, 2013

Philly Blog Love

Photo by Jacqui of Burgundy Whisper 

Photo by Jacqui of Burgundy Whisper 

Photo by Jacqui of Burgundy Whisper 

Photo by Chaucee Stillman

Photo by Chaucee Stillman

Photo by Chaucee Stillman
Fab to finally meet you Mecca! 

Top: American Apparel Bottom: Zara Shoes: Pigalle Christian Louboutin Purse: Vintage Chanel

Hey Everyone,

This past Wednesday, I attended the launch of Philly Blog Love , founded by Jessie of Trend Hungry . As always it was a great time mingling and meeting an array of bloggers. The event included fashion and lifestyle bloggers, like myself, as well as travel, beauty and even a "green" lifestyle blogger. It was great!

 Blogging has not only been a creative outlet for me to share my love of fashion but has enabled me to meet great like-minded people. Over good food and drinks nonetheless! I hope everyone is enjoying this hot, hot weather at the beach!

Happy Friday! 


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Thanks for coming to the event and hope to see you at events in the near future!