Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring everyone! 

The weather is finally warm enough to wear open toed shoes and and bright colored clothing! Not that it would have stopped me either way. But I am ready to store away my winter coats and boots. Hopefully, this outfit will inspire you to clean out your closet and welcome lighter, brighter and barer skin! 



Photos courtesy of Jane Louie

:: Outfit:: 

Shirt: J-Crew:: Similar J-Crew 
Jacket: Zara:: Similar J-Crew
Pants : H&M Steal $13
Necklace: Vintage Chanel
Shoes: ASOS
Cat Eye Sunglasses: The Caravan Steal $18
Frame: Sugar Boo Designs

10 comments:

Chaucee said...

Absolutely love this look!

Eva said...

I have those pants too! I wasn't too sure of how to style it yet but now I'm totally gonna pair it up with stripes now. :)

Marley said...

Hello daring!
Love how spring you are :)

Unknown said...

Happy spring to you too, Mai Style Pages! I've been craving a new blog post :) Adore the outfit and the photos, great job Jane Louie!! This was in Boston, right? Looking gorgeous as always Mrs. Shao <3

Mai Style Pages said...

Thank you Chaucee! You Spring shoes were awesome as well!

Mai Style Pages said...

Eva, glad I can help! How insanely cheap is H&M? Love them! How was Paris?

Mai Style Pages said...

Marley, Thank you! The Spring weather makes me so much happier! I love hearing the birds chirp in the morning. I smile like a little dork! haha

Mai Style Pages said...

Kellie, Thank you! I know it has been too long! But the good news is my schedule is looking much better these days and I will be posting more often. Jane Louie is amazing isn't she? And yes, it was shot in Beacon Hill. I can't wait to share all the exciting news in the next blog post with my readers! ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You definitely look springy :)

-Emily
www.herphilly.com

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this site is really fastidious and the people are really sharing good thoughts.

My web page how can i lose weight