Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Kembrel

One of my favorite boutiques in town just turned 1! Happiest Birthday, Kembrel!



 "Kembrel is a shop-around-the-corner mentality, but with the lifestyle of today: easy, always new, affordable, and accessible online and off. It's how we shop. Or, rather, how we wanted to shop, when we realized there wasn't really a way to do it yet.” 


Angela, owner of Showroom 77  and designer Trisha Will.  I fell in love with her open back blazer.


Trisha’s design. 


As always, thank you for reading! Special thanks to my friend Irene for being my photog that night!

 Have you been to Kembrel? If you have not, you are missing out! Check them out at WWW.KEMBREL.COM

5 comments:

Maura said...

I am in LOVE with that blazer! Such a nice, fresh surprise!

Maura
BusyBeeEats.blogspot.com

Mai Style Pages said...

I agree! Her entire collection has the same back design!

tran said...

anh, you look so beautiful! love the eye brows as alwaysss

Anonymous said...

sometimes less is more. this look could have been so chic without the gingham shirt.

Mai Style Pages said...

Tran, thank you. I am always envious of your beautiful hair.

Anonymous reader. Thank you for your thoughtful comment. The wonderful aspect about fashion is it is fun, colorful and truly relative to one's perspective. Hope you can leave your name or signup on my blog next time. I would love to chat with you more about our difference in fashion. xo Anh