Tuesday, January 22, 2013

shopping in Taiwan

Hey Guys!

I have a ton of pictures from Taiwan and Japan I'm going to share with you the next few blog posts! I hope you will find it helpful if you ever travel to Asia. I did not take as many pictures in Taiwan as I had hoped. Leon and I spent most of our 2.5 transitional days with his family. We had a mere 15 minutes at the night market before rushing back for dinner, I was so disappointed. But I would definitely come back to the night market if ever we make another trip back.

We went to Shinlin Night Market by cab. (The cabs in Taipei are extremely affordable by the way) If you have not already seen Anthony Bourdain's night market adventures you def should! Night markets are huge outdoor shops and have everything from carnival games, food and even clothes!

A store full of stuff animals 


Surprisingly there are just as many men's stores as there are women stores in Asia. 


There are hundreds of these vendors making delicious treats. 


It tasted like a pancake stuffed with yummy chocolate. 


 I can eat this for days. A bag of fresh Guava for $2, with salty & spicy toppings


Some type of Jello concoction. I didn't get to try it. 


Stay tune for my makeup haul and pictures from Japan! Thanks for reading! 




4 comments:

Marley said...

hmmm I am getting hungry!

Mai Style Pages said...

It's so good! Where are you from Marley ? Lets go visit the motherland together!

Anonymous said...

I love your style. I can't wait to read your next blog post on your makeup haul and pictures from Japan.

Mai Style Pages said...

Hi anonymous thanks you. I'm glad you enjoy the blog. I'll be updating in the next couple of days. You should subscribe so I know who you are next time when you leave a comment! What's you name ? -Anh