Wednesday, November 7, 2012

venice beach

Hey Guys,


I know it has been a crazy long hiatus and everyday that has past I felt so guilty about not updating. Oddly, I felt like I was missing something, like my day was not complete. (blogging addict?) Leon can contend but he would probably tell you it’s the lack of exercise I am missing. 

I’m so sorry and will try my best to never let that happen again. With the craziness of Hurricane Sandy and Leon’s really busy work schedule it has been so difficult to find time to shoot!  I’m on the hunt for a photographer, hopefully in a couple months I’ll meet one when I take my photography class.


 Yes, I am in a summer maxi! Leon had a work conference in LA this week and I happily followed along. I mostly spent my days eating, visiting friends and all of our newborn cuties, even squeezed in time for an amazing scrub at a Korean Spa, I am soft as a baby’s butt! (Trang, I will be back to see you!) If you have not been for a scrub you are missing out. I’m currently molesting my arm because it is so smooooovth! 



We were very fortunate to crash at a friend’s place. This was the view overlooking the Venice Canal. (I know poor me) It was amazing and I really did not want to go home. At least we were able to enjoy the first snow fall on the east coast. I caught Leon smurfing (smirking) walking in the snowfall, it was sweet. Despite the beautiful 90 degree weather in LA, I would miss the four seasons we are blessed with.


If you are following along, you know my obsession for vintage goods. I love stacking my vintage watches, which I purchase for $10 and $12. I was not able to decide between the two so I purchased both and so glad that I did. If you are wondering, no they don’t work. 


Thank you so much for reading. Hoping my East Coast friends can enjoy some of the summer warmth from this bright maxi dress. I did not get to shoot my shoes, but I will premiere them next time, best eBay find yet!  



:: Outfit :: 
Dress: KimChi here
Flower Headband: similar here
Shoes: Christian Louboutins
Watches: Vintage @jinxedphilly


2 comments:

Channy said...

This might sound crazy but I missed your posts. I was like, "She's having way too much fun in CA!" Love the flower head and dress. GORGEOUS! :)

Mai Style Pages said...

Thanks channy, I did have an awesome time. The weather was so perfect I didn't want to come back. I'll be shooting this weekend. School is a bit chaotic as of lately. I'll be updating more as soon as this project is over. And when I'm in Japan !! Woot woot !