Friday, November 30, 2012

Chloe Susana

Hey Guys, 

Yes these are the ever so popular, sold out Chloe Susana. I would probably never buy them since they are over $1300. I did find a pair of Nine West boots with a similar feel. Originally $400 but with their current sale it is around $130ish. The only thing I don't love about them is the shaft is a big higher and being a petite person my minion legs will look even shorter! Hmmm... otherwise they would be perfect! I'm leaving for Taiwan and Japan in less than a month, I wonder if they would have something similar. To wait or to purchase??? Help, what do you think? Also if anyone have been to either places and have recommendations for food, shopping etc. please let me know! 


Pretty cute right ? 

Photos from Net-A-Porter.com and Ninewest.com


2 comments:

Marley said...

Have fun in Asia!I feel like they would have cheaper replicas in asian so you could wait. :)

Mai Style Pages said...

Thanks Love! It's so difficult to not shop at all this month! I keep telling myself I'll find better things in Asia!