Monday, September 3, 2012

bye bye summer


 Happy Labor Day Everyone! 
I spent the weekend in Boston with my family. The weather was the perfect closer to say goodbye to summer. BBQ, pool and quality time. 


I absolutely love the floral print on this skirt and I think because of the print I will be able to transition it into the fall. I snatched the skirt on super sale at Zara for $20. As a matter of fact the shirt and vest were from the same summer sale as well!


Did I mention I love bargain shopping? Well nothing gives me a bigger rush then finding beautiful things at a discounted price! Like this gem here. It's a J-crew necklace from TJMAX. $15 find, can't bet that. 



And these Prada booties... It's from an eBay haul recently.  I'll update with her sisters a pair of Gucci  python-leather gladiator heels and the shorty of the bunch, flat Loubs. All amazing steals! 

Photos courtesy of Jane Louie
Thanks for reading! 

Back to work tomorrow. At least it is a 4 day work week and it is Fashion Week! Ekk.. can't wait to check out what everyone is wearing and spring trends! See you next time. I will be updating tips and prices from my recent eBay haul. Hopefully the tips will help you with future purchases.



No comments: