Saturday, August 25, 2012

leopard dots


Leopard and Polka Dots, who would have thought?


 I absolutely love mixing prints and colors.  I'm not so much a matchy matchy gal.  I have friends and coworkers that say "that doesn't match" my response; "it doesn't have to."  My ideal pieces compliment one another and allows the eyes to see an interesting contrast.  But more importantly if you feel confident in it,  nothing else should matter. 
  

 Clothes can drastically effect my mood. And when paired with a pair of 5inch+ wedges, the day can get a tad bit sexier.


These photos were taken at the Lupine Festival in June.  If you have never been and happen to be in or around New Hampshire, you have to check it out ! The Lupine Festival in New Hampshire takes place June 1-17, with dates varying year to year.   The flower independently is beautiful in itself but multiplied by the thousands, breath taking views of the mountain and clear blue skies exponentially make the trip exceedingly worthwhile. Did I mention the best pancake house resides there ? Polly's pancake house  Here in the city of Sugar Hill.

Photos courtesy of Jane Louie 


The shorts are in old pair of acid washed jeans that I snipped with a pair of fabric shears. 
If you are interested in my foundation come back I will be updating about my obsession with this product from Armani. Thank you for reading! 


:: Outfit ::


Shirt: Jcrew :: Here
Cardigan: Jcrew:: Similar here
Shorts: Abercrombie (old) Similar here and here
Purse: Thrift Find:: $26
Shoes:: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors (Rose Gold):: Here


No comments: